Mould Removal Products
SoSafe mould removal products for exterior and interior surfaces are scientifically proven products, formulated to remove and prevent the regrowth of black mould, mildew, algae, and moss in problem areas. SoSafe mould removal products are gentle on surfaces, easy to apply and a pleasure to work with. Originally developed for commercial applications, SoSafe mould removal products are now available for domestic use!
On lightly affected surfaces or for prevention, SoSafe mould removal products can be sprayed on a surface and left without rinsing. For more heavily affected surfaces, SoSafe can be used as a cleaner and after spraying, can be scrubbed and rinsed for instant results.
Mould removal products for building exteriors
The combination of moisture and environmental contaminants, including mould, mildew, moss, pollution, dirt and other airborne particles often results in exterior surfaces appearing soiled. Proper cleaning with highly effective and environmentally safe solutions can restore and revive surfaces including walkways, commercial buildings, and home exteriors. Conventional cleaning methods include chemical washing with dangerous and destructive chemicals like Muriatic Acid or bleach combined with high-pressure washing which is often highly destructive to both the surface and the environment. Painting over the affected surfaces is only a short term solution as the living mould spores often quickly reappear on the surface. SoSafe’s specially formulated External Surface Revival quickly, safely and sustainably returns these exterior surfaces back to their original condition while preventing future mould growth for up to twelve months. The highly effective solution quickly breaks the bond between contaminants and the surface, thus reducing the pressure or “elbow-grease” required to fully clean the surface.
Mould removal products for building interiors
Conventional mould abatement for home interiors and commercial applications typically uses highly corrosive, high VOC oxidisers such as bleach or chlorine-based cleaners. Especially in an enclosed space, the fumes from these powerful cleaners are dangerous for the people handling and applying them. While these cleaners appear to work, they tend to bleach the colour out of the mould blooms, but often fail to kill the spores. The result is mould reappearing in a relatively short time period. SoSafe Spray Away eliminates the need for these harmful alternatives while delivering safer, longer-lasting results without the risk of damaging uniforms, clothes or other fabrics (NOTE: Some delicate fabrics are affected by any moisture and contact with cleaner should be avoided).
The unsightly appearance of mold and mildew is something that is unfortunately extremely common in situations where there is a high degree of humidity or dampness. Moulds reproduce and propagate through tiny airborne spores which end up on all manner of surfaces, but they can only grow when there is sufficient moisture.
In the past mould has been combatted in ways that have either merely masked the presence of mould, or at best offered a short-term respite – and despite their inefficiencies these treatments were often hazardous to those who applied them, and even worse could have detrimental effects upon the environment as they often contained corrosive acids and bleach.
But today there is no need to compromise in the way in which growths of mould are eradicated. SoSafe have a range of products including mould removal sprays that offer a long-term solution – keeping regrowth at bay for up to 12 months – in an environmentally safe way that also poses no threat whatsoever to handlers or others in the vicinity.
Application of our safe mold spray is simple, and in many cases will not require rinsing or scrubbing, though in instances of particularly heavy growths of mould this may be necessary to achieve the very best of results.
Whether your problem with mould is indoors or outdoors SoSafe has the answer for you. With minimal effort you can safely and effectively remove all traces of mould, mildew, algae and similar unwanted growths, bringing a fresh new look to your affected surfaces.
The insidious effects of mould, mildew and algae are all too common, especially in areas that are exposed to dampness as these unwelcome organisms require water to survive and propagate. On external walls and interior surfaces mould is not just unsightly and damaging to your property but also poses a health risk to those who may be exposed to it.
Traditional methods of removing mould have often been ineffective or inherently unsafe, with the use of toxic chemicals being prevalent, but now SoSafe supply a safe mould and mildew removal spray that is effective on the vast majority of surfaces and presents minimal hazard to those using it or the environment. Completely eradicating any trace of the mould and preventing any further regrowth for up to 12 months will offer your contaminated surfaces a new lease of life, keeping them looking clean and fresh with minimal effort from you.
Walls, concrete paths, decking, boats and more will all benefit from the SoSafe anti mould spray that is relatively new to the market, and unless you encounter an exceptionally stubborn stain or growth, no scrubbing will be necessary.
SoSafe mould killer spray is available in convenient quantities of 5 or 25 litres for domestic or light commercial use, or for heavy commercial use, 1000 litres.
Easy to apply, long lasting and kind to handlers, SoSafe’s products ticks all of the boxes and is set to replace forever the use of bleach and other chemicals that have previously been the option for mould, mildew and algae removal.